OroCommerce Forums

Covering OroCommerce topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCommerce 1.0.0-rc.1 released

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  The Jackal 7 years, 2 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

mathieu
    Participant

What’s new in this release ? No change log, nothing. Is it only a renamed beta 5 ?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Michael
    Keymaster

The release notes are being published as we speak.
    The blog announcement will follow up as well.

Thank you,
    Michael

Raphael
    Participant

Hi Michael,

What about the current online demo. Is it fully running the last RC version ?

I’m afraid I can’t find many of the features annouced in the blog post

For example, I’m very interested in the new CMS tool…

Thank you !

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi Raphael,

Yes, demo.orocommerce.com is running the latest version, which right now is RC 1.

The new web content management tools is available under Marketing -> Web Catalogs menu (e.g. http://demo.orocommerce.com/admin/webcatalog/node/root/1 )
    Just make sure you sign in to the demo as “Administrator”, as other roles may not have access to this menu.

Thank you,
    Michael

Raphael
    Participant

Hi Michael,

Allright, I did not see the “Edit content tree” button. It’s OK now.

One more thing, I have found the way to edit the “customer login pages”, but is it possible to edit the “home” pages (blocs, sliders…) ?

For our business, we need to have customized home pages for each customer group, as the communication (products, promotions…) may be different for each.

Thanks again.

Michael
    Keymaster

is it possible to edit the “home” pages (blocs, sliders…) ?

It will be available in future versions.

The Jackal
    Participant

Hi Michael,

I tried to upgrade from Beta 5 to RC1 by using oro:platform:update. After running the command without errors, in my system information, it still shows “oro platform 1.0.0-beta.5”

Something is wrong?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘OroCommerce’ is closed to new topics and replies.