OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – HTML, JavaScript, CSS, Design Questions 414 (Request-URI Too Long)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bosumflici 6 years, 12 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

bosumflici
    Participant

Hello,

With no changes to apache or platform after some while in production mode i get this error on a mass action in datagrid:
    Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 414 (Request-URI Too Long)

Any ideea what is wrong?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

wgozdzicki
    Participant

Hello Bosumflici,
    Please, let me know on which datagrid you are getting this error and what exactly mass action are you executing.

Best regards,
    Wiktor

mfejczaruk
    Participant

Hello,

If you’re using Apache2, then one of possible solutions is to set LimitRequestLine to bigger value.
    But please provide us more details so we can check whether it’s not a bug.

Best Regards,
    Mateusz

bosumflici
    Participant

Hello,

It is a custom datagrid and it is about a custom mass action.
    In select i had a NOT IN where clause, which gets an array with many ids to filter the datagrid rows. And when i call the mass action, the url get all the datagrid parameters, and also these ids and i get this error.

I changed my code to get the datagrid rows through a repository method call and skip passing those ids in the url.

Thank you!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – HTML, JavaScript, CSS, Design Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.