HI guys, I have some question about how to create a correct theme.
1) I create a new theme using a default theme
parent : default
2) Then I create a custom css for the navigation and I would like use only my styles and I have 4 options, I would like to know which is the correct solution.
2-a) Is neccesary overrride all the styles for page-footer-container.scss and replace all the content in my css page-footer-container.scss and modify only two lines but maintain the rest?
2-b) Put only my new stylesheet without override the default
2-c) Disabled/remove the bundles/oroui/blank/scss/components/page-footer-container.scss : ~ / false . I would like to know the difference between false/ ~ and then put my stylesheet
3) I have some problems when I try to change the footer, in this case inherit the stylesheet for the theme (for example blank). I would like to change the order to load the css or disbale/remove the “blank” theme.
4) I would like to change the syles for the landing pages, the possible solution is create a new stylesheet and use this class .cms-page and modify the content? or we have other better solution? I would like receive other opinion about that
5) In my project we are using Open Sans font and this is free and provided by google. In this case is necessary put all the fonts files (WOFF, TTS….), or we can use
@import url(‘https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans&display=swap’); / or use the standar option <link href=”https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans&display=swap” rel=”stylesheet”> and not use the function provided by oro.
thanks for all! And good Weekend!