Application and environment details:
Product: OroCommerce Version:1.4
Operating system : Ubuntu 16.04 Server (64 bits)
Web server name : Apache 2.4.7
Database server : MySQL 5.5.57
PHP version: 7.1
How can I link the products with brands in one go, i am importing the products as bulk.
I followed these recommendations :
1) Go to the System -> Entities -> Entity management
2) Search Product entity
3) Go to the Product entity view page (exactly view page, not edit page – it’s important)
4) Go to the section “Fields”
5) Find “brand” field and go to this field edit page
6) Scroll to the form section “Backoffice options -> Import/Export”
7) In field “Exclude field” chose “No” (it’s only mandatory change in this form)
8) Make other changes, if you want (set column name for CSV file data, for example) (it’s not mandatory)
9) Press “Save” button
but the brand field does not display in export and in the import the system does not register the brand field ….
The forum ‘OroCommerce’ is closed to new topics and replies.