I’m new in Orocommerce and I think I found the right solution for my future project. But to start I want to install OroCommerce, OroCRM amd OroPlatform on my local windows machine in a dev environment. After some weeks of trials I managed to install orocommerce 3.1.5, orocrm 3.1.6 and oroplatform 3.1.6 under xampp3.2.3
All of them (three) in different directories:
2) start windows command prompt
3) set PATH=C:\Data\tools\xampp-7.2.16\php\;%PATH%
4) change to the source directory, e.g C:\Data\tools\xampp-7.2.16\htdocs\orocom3.1.6
5) run: composer install –dry-run (check if something is missing)
6) create empty database in mysql with phpmyadmin
7) update database name in config/parameters.yml
8) run: composer install –prefer-dist –no-dev
9) run: php bin/console oro:install –env=dev –timeout=24000
php bin/console oro:assets:install –timeout=24000
to install assets
10) run: php bin/console oro:message-queue:consume
All of them installed successfully, output information:
Oro Application has been successfully installed in dev mode.
To run application in prod mode, please run cache:clear command with –env=prod parameter
Ensure that at least one consumer service is running. Use the oro:message-queue:consume command to launch a consumer service instance. See https://oroinc.com/orocrm/doc/current/install-upgrade/post-install-steps#activate-background-tasks for more information.
how can I start the web frontend to start the application ? The URL: ‘http://localhost/oropla316’ I have mentioned during the installation
is not accessible even the webserver on Xampp is running and the databases are accessible. What the next steps after Installation ?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.