OroCommerce Forums

Covering OroCommerce topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums OroCommerce OroCommerce 319: CustomGridBundle not working?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Frank 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Frank
    Participant

Hi there,

I am just learning to modify frontend productDataGrid. Oro has a pretty nice demo-bundle for illustration purposes to play with:
    https://oroinc.com/b2b-ecommerce/doc/current/dev-guide/extend-and-customize/customizing-data-grid-in-orocommerce

However, in my case it is not working out of the box.
    May be ProductsGridListeners registration the service-container is outdated for OC 319 …???

I have checked:
    – OroCustomGridBundle has been activated correctly (shown as ‘configured’ in symfony’s profiler.
    – console-command: ./bin/console debug:container grid_event_listener.product
    puts out a registered service with this name and specification as given by the bundle’s services.yml

However in frontend-product-tyles (single, or datagrid), nothing has been changed in comparison to the default demo-look:
    – No additional product-PriceLists select-field is shown,
    – no additiona business owner property is shown.

Any idea, you could help me with …?

Thanks in advance
    Frank

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Andrey Yatsenko
    Andrey Yatsenko

Hi Frank,
    I’ve just installed the bundle and it works correctly, I see both extra fields in a grid, “Owner” and “Price Lists”.

To make sure all the caches are cleared please run bin/console oro:platform:update --force

Attachments:

Frank
    Participant

Hi Andrey,

yes, it works indeed!
    :-)

It was very helpful. Thank you again.

Kind regards
    Frank!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You will be redirected to [title]. Would you like to continue?

Yes No