could not find my thread from today morning …? May be I missed to finalize it correctly, though I have to apologize in advance, if this would be a duplicate (please delete it then).
My aim is, to modify add-to-shoppinglist-buttons on frontend for loggedIn users in the following way (examples should illustrate my goal):
– remove action ‘delete’ from buttons of a specific product-category
– add some custom action to buttons from products, which are in current shoppinglist
– rename buttons und actions depending on their product properties
– colorize buttons depending on their product properties
It is a little bit tricky, because buttons are rendered in different ways:
1) calling a page, displaying psome products (list, grid …)
2) Ajax-Refreshing a product item including its add-to-shoppinglist-button after clicking this button
I did not find the appropriate approach to solve this in my custom bundle (nothing in docs?).
Could you be so kind, and give me some recommendation, how to start?
Thanks a lot.
Kind regards from Germany
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.