September 21, 2018 at 2:02 am #37394
how to display all promotional products (from all promotions) in a single page in the store respecting the visibility.
September 24, 2018 at 10:12 am #37424
Unfortunately, there is no such functionality out of the box.
Promotions developed to be used during checkout first, as they can depend on the checkout details, like a shipping address, so there is no way to display all promotional products without knowing checkout details.September 25, 2018 at 3:52 am #37435
Thanks for your helpApril 21, 2019 at 11:06 pm #38658
may this help you
Sales & Promotions: Discount
Merchants are able to create different discount combinations as below:
1. Take discount% off or discount amount off for All Orders.
eg. Store Opening Limited Offer: Take 5%off for All Orders
2. Take discount% off or discount amount off with Minimum Total Order Purchase
eg. Take $300 off for Order over $2000
3. Take discount% off or discount amount off on Selected Products with Minimum Total Order Purchase
eg. Limited Offer: Take 10%off on New arrivals with Orders over $2000
4. Take discount% off or discount amount off for Selected Products
eg. New Season Offer: Take 5%off for All New-in Products
5. Take discount% off or discount amount off for Selected Products with Minimum Total Purchase Amount of Selected Products
eg. New Season Offer: Take 5%off on All New-in Products with the purchase of New-in items over $1000
6.Take discount% off or discount amount off for Selected Products with Minimum item of Selected Products
eg. Clothing Promotion: Take 5%off on All Clothing with purchasing more than 3 clothing items
7. Take different levels of discount% off or discount amount off for All Orders.
eg. 10%off for Orders over $1000, 20%off for Orders over $1500, 30%off for Orders over $2000
8. Take different levels of discount% off or discount amount off for Selected Products. eg. Get $100 off for over 3 , $200 off for over 5 and $300 off for over 7 New arrival items
9. Take discount% off or discount amount off for Selected Products with Minimum item of total order.
eg.Clothing Promotion: Take 10%off on Clothing with total order purchasing more than 3 items
Note: The above discounts are not applicable for Add-On Item.
With the Advanced settings, different promotion campaigns can be created as follows:
1. Limit the Promotion Period:
e.g. Christmas Special offer: Take 20%off for All Orders, valid from 12/22 to 12/25
2. Limit number of times the Promotion/Coupon can be used:
e.g. First 100 customers to claim $100 off for Selected Products
3. Set Promotion/Coupon exclusive to logged in members:
e.g. Member Offer: Take 10% off for New Arrivals
Steps to set up discounts:
Step 1：Go to “Sales & Promotions” Tab
> Select “Promotions & Campaigns” to view the Discount List
> Click “Add” to create new promotion OR
> Click “Edit” to view and edit the promotion/coupon you have created before
> Click “Unpublish” to deactivate the promotion/coupon when the promotional campaign ends.
Step 2: Fill in the General Information
A. Promotion Name：
Promotion name will be displayed on the checkout page.
(1) You can fill in the name in either language.
(2) Promotion Name cannot be more than 100 characters in length
B. Discount Conditions：
(1)No Condition: The product OR the order can apply to the promotion directly
(2)Set Discount Condition：The promotion comes valid when customers fulfills the following conditions
– Selected products with minimum purchase over certain amount
eg. Take 5%off on All New-in Products with the purchase of New-in items over $1000
– Selected products with minimum number of items in an order
eg. Take 5%off on All Clothing with purchasing more than 3 clothing items
– Minimum Total Order Amount
eg. Take $300 off for Order over $2000
(1) If there are two Order-specific promotion, system would compare which promotion would bring the best benefit to the customers and offer them a better bargain for the discount.
(2) ONE order-specific promotion/coupon can be used for a single order.
C. Set Benefits:
Discount Type: Discount % OR Fixed Amount
Applies to: All Products OR Selected Products
(1) Discount Type:
Discount %：E.g. 20 means 20% off; 70 means 70% off.
Fixed Amount：E.g. 20 means take $20 off; 70 means take $70 off.
(2) Applies to:
All product：All product in the store can enjoy this promotion
Selected Products：You have to select the products from the search list so that the selected items can enjoy this promotion.
Note：ONE product can enjoy ONE promotion ONLY
D. Set Different Discount(s) According to Different Conditional Levels
Click “Add Benefits & Condition Tiers” to add different discounts with different conditional levels, Discount type and Condition should be the same as the first settings.
Check the Discount Summary to confirm the promotion has been set correctly.
E. Select Products Eligible for Promotion：
You can filter the product categories or search by product name, keywords, tags or SKU and click “Search” button to add “Selected Products”
(1)Search product by name
(2)Filter products by category
(3)You can select ALL products in the page
Step 3: Set Target Group
– You can set the promotion to be exclusive for Logged in members.
– Default value is “All Customers”, which means the promotion is for all customers.
– Change the options into “Members” to activate the member-exclusive promotion.
– Once enabled, you can also choose to limit the promotion can be used ONCE or with unlimited use for logged in members.
Step 4: Set Benefits & Criteria
A. Coupon Code:
Our system would default the promotion does not require Coupon Code to redeem, which means the promotion is auto-applied at the checkout page.
If Coupon Code is required to redeem the discount, you can “Uncheck” the checkbox and enter the Coupon Code.
(1) Coupon Code can only include numbers and alphabets. No spaces allowed. (e.g. SUMMER10OFF)
(2) If one set of coupon code is input, we do not limit the number of times that coupon code can be used.
(3) To create multiple unique coupon codes, please separate the codes by commas e.g. VIP001,VIP002,VIP003. Please be noted that when multiple unique coupon codes are created, each coupon code can be used only once. No matter the times entered in “How many times can this promotion be used?” or “Unlimited” checkbox being checked, each coupon code can still be used for only once.
B. Promotion Limitations:
Start Date: Default value is TODAY. Start time at 00:00 TW/HK time (GMT+8).
End Date: Default value is “Never expires”. You can unchecked the “Never expires” checkbox and then able to set End date of the promotion. End time at 23:59 TW/HK time (GMT+8).
2.Number of times the promotion can be used:
Default value is “Unlimited” use of the promotion.
Unchecked the “Unlimited” box to set number of times the promotion can be used
Step 5: Set Valid Payment & Delivery Options
The system has automatically applied all the payment settings valid to this promotion. If there are some payment settings invalid to this promotion, you can unselect some payment settings valid to this promotion.
Step 6:Preview & Publish the Discount Promotion
After you preview and confirm the settings are all correct, please click “Confirm & Publish the Discount Promotion.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.