Hello – Can someone please provide be step by step guidance on recreating a production install on a new server? Specifically, I am unsure of the following:
1. What should be backed up on a production server – database is obvious, but I am sure there must be other files/folders that need to be backed up (where are uploaded images and attachments in the application stored?).
2. My production server has some Entity updates (done using System->Entities->Entity Management) like new Entities and new Entity Fields. What is required to move them correctly to the new server?
3. Should any extensions/customisations (like new storefront UI theme bundle) be simply reinstalled? or is there a better way of backing these up and restoring them on the new server?
Below is what I have tried:
1. Installed application fresh on the new server.
2. Stopped cron tasks and running consumers
3. Restored the database
4. Tried clearing the cache – that’s when I started getting errors (for example,
In MappingException.php line 772: The target-entity Extend\Entity\EV_Customer_Customer_Type_Fe542000 cannot be found in ‘Oro\Bundle\CustomerBundle\Entity\Customer#customer_type’.)
Many thanks for your help!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.