Today I got a problem on my production server. It’s running with Ubuntu and “df -h” was showing only 50% of disk usage. The problem are “df -i” was showing 100%.
So, I have 4 stores pushing info to my instance by syncs and oro-tracking and its generating a huge number of batch log files.
I was chatting with some friends on #orocrm (irc.freenode.net) and I got this info ir order to disable the generation of batch log files. Just removing “kernel.event_subscriber” tag from “akeneo_batch.logger_subscriber”.
So, this post is just a heads up to you guys fix this problem in the future release. More people may have the same problem.
The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.