Hello! I am having an issue with a custom field. I have recently upgraded from 2.4.1 to 3.1.14.
On the Email entity, there is a custom field added called internal_status, as stored in the table, which can have the value “Open” or “Archived”, with “Open” being specified as the default. Unfortunately, when a new email is synced from IMAP, it is added to the oro_email table with internal_status as NULL. The name of the column in the table is “internal_status_id”, and emails prior to the upgrade were set correctly as “open” in that field when they came in. I did not originally set up the field, so I am unsure what exactly was done to create it, but I’m happy to check anything that might be relevant. I have tried changing the default to “Archived” and back to try to refresh it, but that did not change the issue. I also tried setting the internal_status_id database column to default ‘open’, but emails continued to be NULL in that field, so I changed it back to default null. I’m not sure where to look to diagnose it further.
I’ve attached a picture showing the configuration for it, as well as a text file showing the table definitions for oro_email and the internal_status enum table.
The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.