OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Estefa| Carevich 4 years, 7 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Estefa| Carevich
    Participant

Hi all, I would like modify the css and add a logo in the page 503, the others pages works fine (404 & 403) for that pages I use a conditions and works fine but the page 503 is a little different and I can’ t see my template.

In this case the only solution is create a twig file in this route?
    templates/bundles/TwigBundle/Exception/error503.html.twig or we can do other solution more simple?

Thanks!

Estefa

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Andrey Yatsenko

Hi Estefa,

This is the right and most straightforward solution. Another way is to create the “kernel.exception” event listener.
    All the ways to customize error pages are described in official Symfony documentation:
    https://symfony.com/doc/3.4/controller/error_pages.html

Estefa| Carevich
    Participant

Hi Andrey,
    Thanks for your help. I finished the pages 402 & 404 how said symfony but I can’t see the page (503 Service Unavailable Error) when y use the following commands for check
    php bin/console lexik:maintenance:lock -e prod
    php bin/console lexik:maintenance:unlock -e prod

in my localhost I see correctly my page
    http://local.local.com/index_dev.php/_error/503 but when is deployed the page is blank without content.
    for this page I should be add other configuration/specific redirection??
    Thanks again
    Estefa

Andrey Yatsenko

but when is deployed the page is blank without content.

It looks like the 503 page is managed by the webserver, not an application. Please check the webserver configuration and access logs when you visit 503 page on a production webserver.

Estefa| Carevich
    Participant

Hi andrey
    I was checking again and I can see page 500 when I try to access another page (like 127.0.0.1:8080/index_dev.php/admin) it is showing, but not on my homepage (by default).

If is possible create a redirection and see the default error (in my home page). Do you have another idea?

Thank you!

Estefa

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – HTML, JavaScript, CSS, Design Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.